We use Tony’s services across several different teams and have received excellent feedback.’
TOM WARD, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR, CGL CHANGE GROW LIVE
Aims and objectives
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the issues relating to crack and cocaine use.
- Increase knowledge of how crack & cocaine is used and the effects upon individual’s physiology and neurology.
- Understand the possible affects on health.
Drug and alcohol national occupational standards
- AA1 Recognise indications of substance misuse and refer individuals to specialists.
- HSC233 Relate to, and interact with, individuals.
- HSC3111 Promote the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals.
- AD1 Raise awareness about substances, their use and effects.